At ZF, we want you to be informed as to how we collect, use, share and protect your information. By interacting with Zoe Fountain, you consent to use of information that is collected or submitted. As part of the transaction process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that tells us about your shopping habits. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
USE OF INFORMATION
Product and Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information about our products and services on our website, or mobile website, or to otherwise serve you
- Provide services such as shopping list etc
- Administer surveys Connect with customer service via our contact center, customer or on social media platforms
- Deliver coupons, newsletters, messages, emails, mobile messages, social media notifications, and marketing or advertising on social media sites, such as your Facebook News Feed
- Provide interactive features of the website such as product reviews, comments and testimonials, and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Conduct research surveys and analysis
- Perform other business activities as needed
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
To protect your personal information, we maintain technical and physical safeguards and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately accessed, misused or disclosed. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure or “hacker proof”, we follow all generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, and we hope that you will also be responsible in protecting your information from others.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
Children’s Personal Information
We appreciate the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence. If a child ( otherwise a minor) has provided us with personally identifiable information on line, we request a parent (or guardian) to contact us.
For questions, please feel free to contact our compliance office at Info@zoeFountain.com or write to us at Zoe Fountain. P. O Box P.O. Box 27369 Houston, TX 77227. 866-341- 9154